New CND Shellac shade in Wisteria Haze is the final colour from the Garden Muse collection that I shall be focusing on.
At first glance you may think that it's similar to Lilac Longing but when you see them together they're really not and I actually think I prefer it to Lilac Longing.
I shall go from left to right of the above photo.
- I used the new Lecente Stardust glitter in Starlight to pat down the centre of the colour pop.
- I dotted new Shellac shades Butterfly Queen and Beckoning Begona to create flowers and then patter Lecente glitter in Starlight around it.
- Using the new Additive Dream Lily from the Flora & Fauna collection, I patted it around the outside of the colour pop in a halo effect.
- I created a 3D texture effect and applied new Lecente Stardust glitter in 'Cluster' over it.
- Finally I used the new Lecente Stardust in 'Aurora' for full coverage.
I hope you've enjoyed today's post! If you've like to see my other 'Focusing On' posts - click here. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook - or all of them!