1. Do you keep up with the Kardashians?
Every now and again I will watch a series of it but then if I miss the next one then it really doesn't bother me. I would love their lifestyle though I think!
I had to Google what a "muscle car" was! Cars aren't really my thing, if it looks shiny then I'll like it, it doesn't get deeper than that.
3. Do you curse like a sailor when the camera isn't rolling?
Honestly? No... more like a fish wife. It's less so now as I can edit so many things out and voice over anything so I don't get as bothered, plus I've been making videos for over four years now, I have it down to a fine art!
4. If your significant other gave you a 'Hall Pass' who would you use it on? Be honest.
Jax from Vanderpump Rules, he's a full on idiot but he's good looking.
5. What is one thing you do that you hate to admit?
I eat lolly ices in bed. I'm not talking all of the time, just in summer before I go to sleep whilst I'm watching You Tube videos or reading. It's a pain really as I then have to get out and brush my teeth again.
6. Do you really brush your teeth in the morning and at night? Be honest.
Yes! Every time! I actually couldn't imagine not doing it either morning or evening, there's no excuse.
7. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?
I don't drink tea or coffee so normally it's a fruity icy something or hot chocolate in winter.
8. Is your current hair color your real hair color?
Sort of... what I mean is that I started the year with cherry red hair. I had it coloured back to my natural shade and caramel toned highlights in but this was February so they've grown out loads since then. The good thing is, the highlights are underneath my part so they still look good.
9. If you could swap bodies with someone, who would it be and why?
Cheryl Cole I think, little, petite and feminine. Oh actually I'm not sure if I want to be a little taller but I can't think of anyone.
10. Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? If so, what did you think?
I have read the first book and a small portion of the second book. I gave up the will after I'd read 'he cocked his head' more than fifty times.
11. Do you crack your knuckles?
No, I can't stand other people doing it either.
12. Have you accidentally text messaged someone something you were suppose to be sending to your special someone?
No but when I was in my late teens I did text a friend about what another friend had said.. and sent it to her. That was awkward.
13. Have you ever created a fake profile to creep on someone?
No I haven't actually. If creeping has ever been required I'd just get a friend to do it but I hasn't.
14. Which is your weakness- cookies or pastries?
Anything sweet, I refuse to choose!
15. What do you love about yourself?
Wow I've just sat here for the longest time trying to think...!! I would like to think that I am a very likable person and somewhat of an unintentional comedienne.
16. Do you have to match your nail polish to your toe nail polish?
Oh no! I haven't got the energy to change my toes the same amount of times that I change my fingernails!
17. Tell us a few things about you that people would be surprised to know about you
* I'm obsessed with perfume and eyeshadow, it's beyond ridiculous but I can't help myself.
* One of my great uncles was a sailor who died on Titantic.
* I have twisted hips so I can often struggle to walk in a straight line (no alcohol required!) and I therefore fall easily. I did have the opportunity when I was 10 years old to have both of my legs broken and reset to correct it. It would have meant a scar on the back of each leg running from my ankle right the way up and a year in a wheelchair so I opted against it,.
* I've never smoked once, not even tried it.
18. Heels or flats?
Unfortunately flats all of the time. I am not meant to wear heels due to the twisted hips.
19. If you could do anything for one day and money wasn't an option, how would you spend your day? Dream big.
I would invent a machine to instantly transport myself really early in the morning which ideally would take me a moment or two. I would then spend the day hopping around the world spending an hour it different States of America as well as all kinds of different countries and far away lands. You did say dream big!
20. What was the last YouTube video you watched?
I watched a video from Melanie (MrKongsMom) doing a review of Yankee Candles Chocolate Layered Cake. It sounds amazing!
21. Do you have road rage?
I wouldn't say it was a 'rage' but I have been known to wind the window down to shout at cyclists. It really annoys me when they ride along side by side so you have to go onto the opposite side of the road to get past them. If they want to talk, get in a car!
22. What is your favorite Rock 'n' Roll song?
Probably one of the only songs I know is Guns N Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine. There are a few more but I don't know if they fit the category!
23. Who was your first kiss? Do you still talk to them?
It was some random boy at a school disco when I was 12, I don't really even know who it was, never mind talk to him!
24. If you could have one YouTubers closet whose would it be?
I would probably say Fleur De Force, she's very tasteful.
25. If you could have one YouTubers makeup collection, whose would it be?
Probably Marlena (MakeUpGeek) as she has so much and her own line as well, I'd have a blast!
26. Do you have a nickname?
My husband calls me 'Kaggie.' My parents have called me 'big ears' and 'big mouth' (due to listening into adult conversations when I was little. My Pop also used to call me 'Inky Pinky Little Stinky' or 'Stinky' which I love!
27. What do you think is the best thing about your YouTube channel?
I do things that everyone can have a go at. It's how I always want to be.
28. How many cars have you had? What were they?
I did lend my Pop's cars when I first passed my test, they were super old but I was delighted to be able to drive! I've had three cars of my own, Peppermint (a Miami Blue Peugeot 106 - N Reg) Sadly Peppermint had to go to the big scrapheap in the sky because some fool in a van decided to not give me right of way and crossed my path so she went into the side of it, writing her off. Then there was Pebbles (a silver Citroen C2 that I got when she was 2 - 04 Reg) She is still within our family, my mum drives her but unfortunately a cowboy garage took over £500 off me, drove her around for weeks on end as I kept seeing them in her and shut the business down when it came to light that they had put petrol in her instead of diesel so my folks had to pay over £250 to have her drained and fixed. After that, things weren't the same so I got Lolly, a brand new bright red Renault Twingo.
29. What's your favorite pizza?
Either just a regular margarita or something like chicken and bacon. I don't like ham and pineapple - FRUIT ON A PIZZA?!?!
30. If you could only have 1 lipstick for the rest of your life which lipstick would you choose?
It would have to be red. I can't pick a particular brand as there are so many reds I like but that's definitely my colour of choice.