As my blog grows I want you to have a sense of my personality and who I am so today's post is 20 random facts about me!
1. When we were little my brothers had bunk beds. I used to get towels and hang them off the top bunk downwards with a gap in the middle to create walls for the lower bunk. I would then pretend it was an ice cream van or sometimes I would climb onto the top bunk and pretend it was a double decker bus.
2. I am an excellent 'namer' of things. My parents say even when I was little I always had a skill of calling my cuddly toys and all of my dolls names. I could easily come up with excellent pet names too!
3. When I was around 8 years old I was running down the playground with some friends and a group of boys kicked a football which got caught under my legs and I fell which took a chunk out of my knee so that I could actually see my kneecap.... eeeeee.
4. I assume that my favourite number is 3 as I was born at 3pm and on the third of the third.
5. When I was young I gave a girl in school a leather bracelet in exchange for Robbie Williams' phone number. There are so many funny things when you think about that, the first one being why I believed she had his number, the second being what on earth I was actually going to do with it and the final one being that I didn't have a phone.
6. When I was 18 my boyfriend at the time was a policeman. A rare night out into Liverpool with my friends ended up with him and his partner picking me up in a police riot van to take me home which he would possibly have gotten into a lot of trouble for but in my slightly tipsy state I thought it was hilarious. Mum was worried about what it looked like to the neighbours....!
8. I will defend those who I love without a concern for myself. When I was in my teens there was a girl who was a little bit on the crazy side and had been rumoured to have brought a knife into school (who knows if that was true!) One day she started picking on my friend which was getting more and more heated. Eventually I figured she was going to hit her so I stood in front of her and got kicked in my thigh so hard it left a bruise in a perfect shape of her shoe. I suppose looking back it's lucky that she didn't have a knife on her after all but thankfully she was expelled and has since seen me around and apologised.
9. Although I have been to Toronto and we went over to Niagara Falls, I would love to explore the Vancouver side of Canada.
10. My first pet was a hamster called Frosty (we got him on a Frosty day!)
11. I love the 'Real Housewives Of' and most of the States. I particularly like Orange County, Atlanta and Beverley Hills however I did randomly see Vancouver I think it was and loved that as well. I also like Vanderpump Rules.
12. My favourite food is Italian, I adore pasta!
13. My favourite season is autumn, I love that time of year where as everything cools down and you can get all snugly.
14. I would definitely prefer to be too cold than too warm (within reason!)
15. One of my favourite quotes is 'People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime' It just couldn't be more true.
16. I always like to sleep in the further side away from the bedroom door both at home or in hotels. I suppose I feel safest that any monsters will get him first which is completely rational, of course.
17. I am a wimp when it comes to spicy food, the most I have handle in a curry is tikka and even then it just depends on who's made it!
18. I enjoy the smell of petrol which I appreciate probably isn't the best for you.
19. I have a bit of a 'thing' for cows, I just think they're cute.
20. Due to my travel agent background I know a disturbing amount of airport codes (three letters that airports use to identify each other)
If you enjoyed this post and would like to read more like it, please click the 'Get To Know Me' label.