As we reach the end of October it's likely that nail techs and their clients start thinking towards Christmas nails. Red sparkles are always going to be hit for this time of year and limited edition shade CND Shellac Ruby Ritz continues to be favourite since it's release alongside Tinsel Toast in Christmas 2012.
Shellac Ruby Ritz is currently available through Creative Academy Manchester and online through Sweet Squared in a 'Perfect Pair' duo along with Wild Fire. I highly recommend this set as you can save on the limited edition set by using two coats of Wild Fire for the base of the colour and then only one layer of Ruby Ritz to create that bright red sparkle effect.
That aside, Ruby Ritz is an amazing shade to go over many others for a unique look so I wanted to share with you some of my favourites!!
I'll go through the combinations which are left to right on the above photo.
- Asphalt with Ruby Ritz over creates a slightly blue toned grey with red shimmer.
- Cake pop with Ruby Ritz over it gives you a cherry pink / red shimmer.
- Tropix with Ruby Ritz over provides a slightly orange / red shimmer.
- Overtly onyx with Ruby Ritz over it gives you a red toned black with the brightness of the red glitter.
- Purple Purple with Ruby Ritz over creates a perfect mix of the purple background and red sparkles.
- Fedora and Ruby Ritz make a red toned brown, almost a maroon finished with the red sparkles.
I hope you've this post and that I've suggested a few new combinations for you to try out! Please let me know if you have any more suggestions for beautiful combinations on my Facebook page.