Today's post may be long awaited for some, it's the day where I share my ideas for Wild Moss. As usual, all of my past "Focusing On" posts are here.
Wild Moss is such a unique shade and when you look at it initially you may wonder what on earth you can do with it but you soon work out that there are quite a few ideas to the point where as my original five ideas grew into seven colour pops.
From left to right:
- First up is two layers of Wild Moss. With the second layer uncured I dropped a dot of Locket Love and Dandelion onto it and then little dots of Sun Bleached, cured and finished with a top coat.
- Next is two layers of Wild Moss with Lecente Constellation over it. Initially I thought that this has completely covered the Wild Moss up but it does allow a tiny hint of the green to show through and brings out the silver tones of the glitter.
- The next colour pop I used a gold glitter to dab a spray of sparkles across, into the sticky layer.
- Next up is two layers of Wild Moss with CND Additive in Emerald Mirage over at the top meeting the Jade Rekindled Additive at the bottom. I then took Shellac shade Locket Love to paint a design, cured it and a applied a top coat.
- The next colour pop has Sun Bleached over Wild Moss on it that I applied using a fan brush and cured. I then applied some gold glitter over it and finished with a top coat.
- Next up is Lecente Iridescent Glitter in Capri over Wild Moss.
- Finally I did Shellac in Sun Bleached and then Wild Moss over, drawing wiggles into the uncured green and curing.
I hope that this is given you some inspiration! I actually think I could have gone further with this shade that even surprised myself! I didn't even enter the wonderful realms of foils...! Don't forget to follow my Facebook Page for all of the latest updates.