The new CND Shellac shade Lost Labyrinth deserves more than just a blog post, it deserves a parade as it's utterly beautiful! Today's post is me focusing on it and I just did a couple of simple ideas with it to get you started with your own creations.
To be fair there is far more than I could come up with with this shade so I may even revisit this colour at a later stage!
I'm going to go from left to right of the above photo to show you what I used to create the design.
- Full coverage of the new Lecente Stardust glitter in 'Earth'
- New Shellac shade 'Butterfly Queen,' carved.
- New Lecente Stardust glitter shades Eclipse and Earth over the nail, dots applied using top coat which were then cured. I removed the remaining glitter to reveal the dots and applied the top coat.
- Glitter paste with CND Additive 'Pave Diamonds' to paint the fish scale style design
- Using the new Lecente Stardust glitter in Eclipse I patted a sweeping line down the sidewall.
I hope you've enjoyed today's post! If you've like to see my other 'Focusing On' posts - click here. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook - or all of them!