I recently saw someone post a photo of CND Shellac in Dark Lava with a layer of Butterfly Queen over it and it blew my mind. The dark shade with the pink glitter is stunning so with that in mind I thought I would have a go at a few different colours with Butterfly Queen and see what I come up with.
I have already made a 'Focussing On' post on this shade with nail art designs so if you missed it, click here.
From left to right of the above photo:
- One layer of CND Shellac in Azure Wish, one of Lost Labyrinth and one of Butterfly Queen.
- Electric Orange with Butterfly Queen over it.
- Dark Lava with Butterfly Queen over it.
- Hollywood with Butterfly Queen over it (which I think is a brilliant combination for a client that wants it to look like the Butterfly Queen bottle)
- Tango Passion with Butterfly Queen over.
I hope you've found this post useful! Don't forget to make sure you're following my Facebook Page for regular updates!