Summer nails are so exciting as its a time where as you can get every Colour out and most clients will embrace them a lot easier. I thought I'd put this post together of all of my favourite summer nails whether it be a technique, a colour combination or full on nail art.
As usual I shall go from left to right of each photo and tell you what I've used, it was actually hard for me to narrow it down! Each one is using CND Shellac.
- Beckoning Begonia and Lecente Stardust in Starlight.
- Dessert Poppy with Cerulean Sea carved into it. Lecente Stardust in Milky Way.
- Mint Convertible with Rose Bud and Pink Bikini.
- Tutorial - click here
- Azure Wish with Lecente Neon Nail Shadow in Hi Viz.
- Dessert Poppy with gold foil.
- Cerulean Sea with Cream Puff and Bicycle Yellow.
- Salmon Run with Hot Pop Pink and Wisteria Haze.
- Cerulean Sea with Lecente Stardust Glitter in Starlight.
- Lobster Roll with Cream Puff and a little glitter - this design is fantastic repeated on every nail to form a daisy chain.
- Wisteria Haze, Sun Bleached and Pink Bikini.
- Grapefruit Sparkle with Wild Fire, Electric Orange, Bicycle Yellow, Lush Tropics, Cerulean Sea, Wisteria Haze.
- Hot Pop Pink and Grapefruit Sparkle.
- Tutorial - click here.
- Wisteria Haze and Lecente Stardust Glitter in Cluster.
- Lobster Roll and Grapefruit Sparkle.
- Cerulean Sea, Midnight Tide Additive with Antique Bronze Additive.
- Cerulean Sea with Emerald Mirage Additive and Black Pool.
- Cream Puff with Lecente Stardust in Milky Way and Lecente Deep Red Glitter.
- Beckoning Begonia with Lost Labyrinth and Pave Diamonds Additive.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Don't forget to follow my Facebook Page for my latest posts.