One thing I like about what I do is that I'm independent, because I'm not brand associated I will happily tell you what I think, firstly being when I first saw CND Shellac in Tundra I wasn't a fan. I think it's because from the photographs I'd seen it seemed like a relative of Strawberry Smoothie which doesn't get much affection from my clients. When I went up the Creative Academy+ Manchester to see the new collection before the release I realised how gorgeous this shade is and wanted to put a couple of ideas together for it.
From left to right of the photo below:
- Lecente Baby Blue Iridescent Glitter.
- Rock Royalty carved and cured with a layer of Lecente Stardust glitter in Cluster.
- Tiny pieces of hot pink and silver holographic foil.
- CND Additive in Gilded Gleam fade.
- Striping tape in a random pattern and then four CND Additives over it, Plum Love, Blue Heaven, Gilded Gleam and Haute Pink.