I know green shades may not be as popular as pinks and reds but the new CND Shellac colour in "Art Basil" is really a game changer. It's the perfect shade of green with shimmer that reminds me a little of the discontinued Moonlight & Roses.
When I do these posts I literally grab a load of supplies and experiment, it's a lot of fun. I was going to layer Art Basil over Digi-Teal but the moment I applied the layer of Art Basil I fell in love with the blue/green tone in, it's gorgeous and a slight alternative to Art Basil on its own so I gave up on the carving idea. It's really a combination you need to try!
From left to right of the above photo is:
- Art Basil with Lecente Irridescent Glitter in Pink Champagne.
- Art Basil with CND Shellac in Grapefruit Sparkle.
- Art Basil with CND Shellac in Overtly Onyx over. I used the Lecente G1 brush and a dotting tool to then carve out the design.
- 'African Jade' foil bought online.
- Art Basil over Digi-Teal (looks gorgeous in real life)