When the promo photos were released for the CND Art Vandal Collection whilst I was drawn to Future Fuchsia, many fell in love with Magenta Mischief and it's easy to see why with the pink and purple tones and a blue shimmer undertone. I found it easy to pair with many other products so hopefully you'll enjoy this post!
From left to right of the photo below:
- Magenta Mischief with a piece of bright blue foil crushed and tapped into the sticky layer.
- Magenta Mischief with Lecente Iridescent Glitter in Tangerine over.
- Magenta Mischief with CND Additive in Glided Gleam over it. I then used the Lecente S1 nail art brush to paint a design in top coat, cured it, removed the rest of the additive with D-Sperse and applied a full top coat.
- Overtly Onyx with a thin layer of Magenta Mischief over it.
- Magenta Mischief with Lecente Multi Glitz Glitter in Foxy faded.