I must admit when it comes to the CND Art Vandal Collection, Mauve Maverick isn't one of the first colours I think of although it is beautiful. It has amazing coverage, like the rest of the collection, and it perfectly even with two coats without any fuss.
I actually had a lot of fun playing with this colour to come up with a few design ideas so here goes. From left to right of the photo below:
- Mauve Maverick with a glitter paste mix of Lecente Firework in Spark & CND Additive in Amethyst Flash to create the star. I then mixed a separate glitter paste with Lecente Stardust in Galaxy for the 'whoosh.'
- Mauve Maverick with Lecente Iridescent in Peru.
- Mauve Maverick with CND Additives in Haute Pink and Island Heat as well as Lecente Stardust in Galaxy patted in a repeated sequence across the nail. I then used the new Lecente S1 brush to paint zig zags with top coat. After curing I removed the sticky layer and applied another layer of top coat.
- Mauve Maverick with a 50:50 mix of Lecente Firework in Pop and Spark patted around the edge.
- Mauve Maverick with CND Additive in Gilded Gleam over it. I then used the top coat to paint hearts and polka dots which were cured. Removing the sticky layer I applied another layer of top coat.